13 years in pictures :)

Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful, loving, and supportive husband ever…my best friend :)! Today is our 13 year anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 13 years!!! I feel like I blinked and they went by!!!!

I really just really really love him! :).

He proposed to me while we were on a hike at Kettle Moraine, WI. It was beautiful!!! I said yes (obviously) and we were married exactly 2 months later!

All I can say is that I love him more everyday (if that is even possible) and God has blessed us in more ways than I can even say!

scan0001     Dating :)!!!

I am actually jealous of all of you who have all these super cute pictures from when you were dating. We hardly took any pictures until we had kids and then we took a ton of pictures :)!

scan0005 scan0002 The Wedding

scan0007 104_8059

Wer both love running :). We don’t run together a ton…but we love to support each other!

102_7494 104_8147

scan0006  102_7756

scan0003

I am so excited to celebrate our 13 year anniversary! We are actually going to celebrate in just under 3 weeks!!!! We got each other a marathon weekend! You know you are runners when you give each other a marathon as a gift!!!!!!!!!!! :). We are going a day early to spend some time in Kansas City and enjoy the weekend!!!!

Hope you have had a great weekend!

I would love to hear about how long you have been married and how he proposed?

Anyone else run with their spouse?

Comments

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We just celebrated our’s as well! My hubs does not run, because he has knee problems, but he is always my biggest cheerleader. We made a list of 5 (married 5 years) new things to try this year as a couple. I think archery will be in MY future!

BTW, love ALL the pictures! I wish I would have thought to post some of us dating and on our wedding day. I will have to do that some time.

Thanks! That is such a cool idea!!!! I keep meaning to comment on your blog and keep forgetting! I love your new design!!!
      Thanks about the pics…I seriously only have like 5 from when we dated!!! I wish I had more but we never took pictures of ourselves! I have seen so many cute picture ideas recently of dating couples and I wish we had taken more…oh well! 🙂

We were married 6 years in June. When he proposed, he sat me in front of the computer and had me look at settings (which I was annoyed about because he knew exactly what I liked), and when I showed him, again, he held up the box and said, you mean like this one?

We don’t run together. He hates running. But he supports me, except when it comes to running shoes- he cringes when I buy more…

Sweet :). The shoe thing makes me laugh beacuse even though we both run…he is not nearly the shoe fanatic that I am :)…mine kinda crindges too!!!

Happy Anniversary (late, sorry!) ! super cute photos!

I’m married for 4.5 years and my husband was so nervous about asking me he just blurted it out 🙂 he wanted to wait until right before midnight to get on his knee – it was New Year’s Eve – but he just couldn’t wait! hahaha!

we do run together – well we started together, then he stopped for a little while and now he’s started up again. He’s always supported me as I started to try and lose some weight and get fit. Now he’s fanatical! He’s so serious about it and I’m super proud of his accomplishments. We are going to Lisbon to do a Half Marathon together… it’s his first, so it’s super exciting! I hope he loves it!

Thanks! He will love it! Races are awesome!!! I used to never get why people paid to run when you could do it for free and weren’t going to win…until I raced, now I love it and wish I could do more!

That is fantastic! I love the anniversary gift!!! My husband does not run so that would never happen! We’ve been married a mere 7 years and he proposed to me on a trail that we both love. He actually carved into a tree “Will You Marry Me?” It was pretty cool.
    Enjoy your weekend! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Thanks!!! He has a hurt hamstring right now so I am just praying he can run it! Carving into a tree is a super cool idea!!! 🙂