HAPPY NATIONAL RUNNING DAY!!!!!
I am so excited to be participating in Cori’s “I run…” link up. I love fun things like this! I love doing fun things for all those non-holiday holidays like National Pancake Day ect.!…it just makes life even more fun!
Why do I run….the most simple answer I can give is …..
I find this question nearly impossible to answer in a few words or for just one reason….but it all comes down to why wouldn’t I run!
Here are the top 10 reasons why I run…
1. To be outside……running can take you to some beautiful places and it is just so nice to enjoy all of the amazing things that God has created!
2. Best wardrobe ever!!!!……Enough said! I love running clothes and running shoes! Cute and comfy, what more could you ask for?
BEST shoes ever!!!!!…………………
3. Accesories!……..who doesn’t love to accessorize? wrist bands, and socks, and watches………….. oh my!!!!!
4. The running community is awesome!….To be part of a team, to encourage others and be encouraged by others, it all happens in the running community! Runners are some of the nicest, friendliest, funnest, most crazy (in a good way) people out there and I love being one of them :)!
5. Food…..specifically dessert, but all food can fall into this category :)…while this is really not a main reason, let’s face it, you do feel more deserving of a little treat when you have had a good run!
6. To be an active example……I want my kids to be active, to enjoy moving around, to enjoy the outdoors. If I want them to like it, I need to show them how fun it is!!!
7. The after run and “that feeling”……It is just this simple, I love the way I feel after a run! Sometimes getting started is hard, but I 99.5% of the time feel awesome after a run! “That feeling” you get when you accomplish a goal is amazing!!!!
8. To be stronger mentally and physically….. running makes me stronger!
9. To challenge myself to be a better me…..Racing is like a reward for all the training and all the training makes the racing that much better!!!!!
***10. I love it!!!!!!
I just love it :)!
Why do you run?