On this day, 14 years ago, I married the perfect husband. Is he actually perfect in real life?..No of course not, but to me….he is! Here are 14 reasons why I think so :).
1. He loves the Lord with all that he is. His knowledge of and love for God challenges me to grow closer to God everyday.
2. The way that he preaches the Gospel with so much passion.
3. The way that he loves me and how I know that he is praying for me.
4. His love for our girls. He is such an amazing dad!
5. His genuine kindness toward others.
6. His generosity. He is such a giving person both to others and to the Lord…not only giving of money, but also of time.
7. He is always hard-working
8. His faithfulness. He is a faithful husband, father, Pastor and friend.
9. He always sees the best in things and people. (including me)
10. The way he listens to me and wants to know what I have to say…(and even if he doesn’t want to know, he listens anyways :)).
11. He is always trying to better himself, which encourages me to better myself.
12. He always puts others before himself
13. He loves the simple things in life and he loves to share them with me! Whether it is simply spending time with me, or doing simple things like a walk or seeing beautiful trees.
14. He really is just so very handsome 🙂
My husband is God’s greatest blessing to me. Everyday he encourages me in everything I do and challenges me to want to be a better person. He loves me and makes me feel so very special. He is my best friend and the most special person in my life. There are so many times I wonder what I ever did to deserve such an amazing man for a husband.
There are WAY more than 14 reasons why I love him and my list grows longer by the minute :).
This is just kinda funny :)…..
Matt, I love you more than a blog post could ever say and look forward to seeing all that God has for us in the future :). Happy 14 year Anniversary!
If you are married, how long have you been married?
When is your anniversary?
What do you like to do for your anniversary?….This year we got each other a marathon 🙂 that we are running together in Nov!!!! We also got each other new watches!!!! YAY!!!!!